On the eve of the Autumnal Equinox, join us for the 2nd Annual Mowkeef Festival celebrating the Fall Harvest and the release of Mendo Mello, our Estate Fresh Hop Ale!
- Rare Mendonesia Series Beer Releases: In addition to Mendo Mello, we’ll have several new beers to release, including some you can only find at our brewery, including Bourbon Barrel-aged Boont Amber, ESB, and Fall Hornin’; our experimental Gose, Gatlin Damnosus Bourbon barrel-aged sour barleywine, and Horse Tongue Wheat!
- Mowkeef Festival Stage and Vendor Garden: Live Music will be setup in the trees just outside the tasting room and beer garden, complete with it’s own beer bar! Enjoy the sounds of Steven Chance, Thorn Petals, and ET Jazz whether you’re inside or out! In addtion, we’ll have local produce and crafts vendors setup in the heart of all the festivities!
- Food: We’ve just confirmed that Slow Hand BBQ will be catering the 2013 Mowkeef Festival! Follow them on Facebook and on Twitter @slowhandbbq!
- Hot Wings and Hops Challenge! Think you’ve got what it takes to endure an extreme lupulin and capsaicin overload??? We’re pairing our signature inferno wings and Heelch O’ Hops Double IPA for the best wing eating contest ever! Winner takes home a heelch o’ AVBC prizes! (All participants will be required to sign a release form and waiver of liablity should you spontaneously combust.)
- Meet Barkley Boont: Whether you take a selfie or a family portrait, Barkley will be on hand to meet and greet all the thirsty minks and kimmies and pose for photos.