Cellarman / Lab Tech
- I am Christian Toran
- My first job was…a soccer referee.
- My first beer was…I cant remember my first beer, but it should have been a PBR, so it was, AMERICA! And yes, I like the fact that they add high fructose corn syrup to the recipe.
- I got here via – a plethora of events that include growing up in Santa Rosa, CA, getting into fresh craft beer and environmental engineering in college at Cal Poly SLO, and moving home to find the perfect first job up here in the beautiful Anderson Valley.
- I’m Good at – whatever I put my mind to.
- If I had a million dollars – I would buy some property and lots of stainless steel.
- My super secret shame is – I didn’t know what a dickfor was until I got to the brewery.
- If trapped on a desert island – I would build a wood-fired oven and a brewery.
- My childhood hero was – my mom.
- When I grow up I want to be – a ski/mountain bike bum.
- My favorite food is – fresh bread with a fresh pint of beer.
- The best part of waking up is – is knowing I am still alive.