- I am…Michael Burgess
- My job – is to run the tests that allow the quality to be monitored at all stages. I also help out with the barrel program, monitor the wastewater, and do any other task that can be delegated to me.
- My first beer was…a Bud Light.
- I got here via – Getting put on a job opportunity mailing by the beer professor at UC Davis after taking some classes with him. One thing led to another and I was hired in October of 2012.
- I’m good at – lots of stuff; most of it useless outside of a few certain instances, like making candy and solving a 7x7x7 rubix cube.
- If I had a million dollars – I would invest and live comfortably for the rest of my life.
- My super secret shame is – none of your business, if I told it wouldn’t be a secret anymore.
- If trapped on a desert island – I would try to escape in the most convoluted way possible.
- My childhood hero was – nonexistent, I read a lot of fiction in my (relative) youth and wizards do not make the best role models what with them not being real.
- When I grow up I want to be – happy.
- My favorite food is – steak, lots and lots of steak.
- The best part of waking up is – realizing I have one of the few jobs where I have to drink beer.