Cellarman / Brewer
- I am yes, I am
- My first job was…caretaker for a vacation property in Vermont, growing veggies .
- My first beer was…was cheap and made from corn, my first “real” beer was Victory Prima Pils, mmmm
- I got here via – …. I attended Central Washington’s University Craft Beer Trade Certificate located in Ellensburg, Washington, which is just north of the hop growing area Yakima. Learning the basics of micro-biology & biochemistry of brewing and being in such a beer focused part of the country gave me the knowledge to get started in the industry. I also worked as an apprentice at the Roslyn Brewing Co. in Roslyn, Washington… Northern Exposure represent!
- I’m Good at – quoting Seinfeld & South Park.
- If I had a million dollars –
- My super secret shame is – I don’t always wear underwear, but when I do, Its spectacular.
- If trapped on a desert island – I would befriend a ball and grow a beard
- My childhood hero was – Wayne Gretsky, and Marc Summers
- When I grow up I want to be – My own boss
- My favorite food is – oh look, a deli meat
- The best part of waking up is –