Sales Team Openings:
Midwest U.S. – Area Sales Manager Chicago Based
Anderson Valley Brewing Co. of Boonville (Mendocino County) CA, a pioneer of the American craft brewing industry since 1987, is adding a sales position in the Midwest (Chicago based).
The area sales manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Anderson Valley Brewing portfolio within a multi-state territory. Key responsibilities will include managing the Anderson Valley distributor network, including sales goal achievement, pricing, distribution targets, promotions, trade execution and chain activity. Responsibilities will also include building key relationships within all classes of the retail trade.
At least three (3) years sales experience with a brewery or beer importer, or three (3) years sales and management experience with a beer distributor Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college.
Computer proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Windows operating systems; knowledge of VIP reporting software a plus
Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Skilled at public speaking and comfortable addressing large groups
We are seeking a candidate that is highly motivated, a self-starter, well organized, energetic, and passionate about craft beer. Candidate must also be able to lift cases and draft containers and have a valid driver’s license with an exemplary driving record.
A flexible schedule is a must, as this position will include evening and weekend sampling events, promotions and festivals. Candidates must also be comfortable with travel and overnights.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Anderson Valley Brewing Co. is looking for a long term brewer/Brewhouse manager. We are located in rural Northern California (about 100 miles north of San Francisco and about 25 miles from the coast). The location is beautiful and the local weather is mild. We produce about 45,000 bbls of beer annually on a 100 bbl Huppman brewhouse. We are a growing enterprise. We produce a range of beers from English Pales to Belgian styles ale, to lagers, and we have an extensive barrel aged beer program. Previous personnel management and brewery experience required.
Duties will include:
* All aspects of brewhouse operation and wort production
* Personnel and process management
* Maintenance, record keeping, spread sheets, ordering, tracking, Cleaning, Safety and QA/QC
* Systems operation, analysis and development
* Properly following all operational procedures safety
* Show up on time ready to work
* Ability to frequently lift or move up to 75 pounds.
* Ability to work well in wet conditions as well as cold or hot environments.
* Ability to safely work around moving machinery and mechanical devices.
* Ability to work in a moderate noise level.
* A capacity to live in a rural community
* Ability to properly follow procedures and learn new techniques
* Ability to work safely
* Ability to get along well with others
* A strong attention to details
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* being Spanish Bilingual is a plus
Please send resumes to Fal Allen firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, serious applicants only. Those applicants with acceptable resumes must next have a face to face interview in Boonville CA. All travel will need to be funded by the applicant.